Re: Flat Black

Tony Thompson

Denny Anspach wrote:

Off list, I have received a strong vote for Tamiya flat black,, and I am going to try it. So far, Tamiya (solvent) is the most consistent rising star in my model painting world, and incrementally I use them more and more.
I have been very happy with a number of the Tamiya colors, and the paint behaves very nicely. This is true for the bottled paint and especially for the spray cans, which have an excellent nozzle (light-years from the hardware store stuff). I included some comments on the paint in a more general commentary on Tamiya in a blog post. If you're interested, here is a link:

https://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/2018/08/a-shout-out-for-tamiya-products.html

(510) 540-6538; e-mail, tony@signaturepress.com
Publishers of books on railroad history