Re: SLSF 152203 DS auto car and B&A 16000 series flat

Donald B. Valentine

Hi John,

      I, too, am interested in the Boston & Albany flat car and will look to see if more can e found on it while I'm
up here in New England as I doubt much more would be found when in Sleesburg than you will find there in
Lovettsville. While I have no idea why the lettering is so far to the right end of the flat car I wonder of the stake
pocket between the "T' and "O" of "Boston" is in the middle of the car which would ell us that the car had eleven
stake pockets per side and also make it fairly easy ti make a drawing of the car side at least as far as the rivet
layout is concerned. Any thoughts on this?

Cordially, Don Valentine