From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Bob Chaparro <chiefbobbb@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 2, 2019 11:49:10 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] What Was That Car End Again?

What Was That Car End Again?

I think someone addressed the type of car end that appears on this SSW boxcar 17164. This photo is from the Massachusetts Collections Online, showing a 1920 wreck at Atlantic Station, MA:

https://www.digitalcommonwealth.org/search/commonwealth:6682x6980

What was that car end name again?

Thanks.

Bob Chaparro