Re: SLSF 152203 DS auto car and B&A 16000 series flat

John Barry

Thanks Steve,

This is helpful and does look like a good kitbashing project.

John

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights
Lovettsville, VA

707-490-9696

PO Box 44736
Washington, DC 20026-4736

On Sunday, February 3, 2019, 11:44:09 AM EST, Steve and Barb Hile <shile@...> wrote:

Hi John,

I won't profess any personal knowledge of these cars, but I will share what can be gleaned from the attached diagram sheet.

These cars were built in 1910 by ACF and Standard Steel Car and were rebuilt by the Frisco in 1937, presumably by the new roof, doors and ends plus AB brakes.  The cars disappear sometime in the middle to late 50's.  The drawing shows a diagonal brace in the lower corners of the sides which does not appear in the photo.  This could be an interesting kitbashing project.

Steve  Hile