air hose supports.  I do recfall a comment that ther may have deen two runs of this kit.
One had more fo a brown color as opposed to the UP red color of my kit.

Bill Pardie

On Feb 2, 2019, at 11:42 AM, Richard Townsend via Groups.Io <richtownsend@...> wrote:

Regarding the UP stock cars, what were the available parts?_._,

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR

-----Original Message-----
From: mopacfirst <ron.merrick@...>
To: main <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Feb 2, 2019 1:33 pm
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] MORE ON NORTHERN PACIFIC STOCK CARS

I have a couple of those UP stock car kits.  They basically put together available parts with a couple of new components.  They're coming up fairly soon on my build list, right after I put real couplers on the Trix UP stock car.  I finished the mod for the Trix UP hopper cars, and they're in service now.

Ron Merrick