Re: CN 8 Hatch reefer question.

Allan Smith

RMC Sept 1995, Dec 1995,Jan 1996 and Feb 1996 Have everything I think you will need to know about the Canadian Eight Hatch Reefers, including drawings and photos of the cars you are building.

Al Smith
Sonora Ca

On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎February‎ ‎5‎, ‎2019‎ ‎06‎:‎21‎:‎51‎ ‎AM‎ ‎PST, Scott <repairman87@...> wrote:

I am building the Funaro 8 hatch reefer (slowly).  It is going to be a 6-series with car numbers 210300-210599.  Does anybody know what kind of stirrup should be under the ladder on the car sides?  The drawing in the instructions looks like a straight stirrup with the top spread a little more.  I found a picture of a 5 series and it looks like a double angled stirrup but not 100% because of poor picture quality.  It appears to mount to the bottom of the car.  Does anybody have a definite answer?

Thanks
Scott McDonald