Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Canopy Cement
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, February 6, 2019, 10:45 AM

I have been using Barge
cement in the blue tube, available from ACE hardware stores
(may have to special order it, but it's in their
catalog) using the same technique that you use, applied in
sparing amounts with a round toothpick.  It's
bullet-proof, and I have had no problems with roof running
boards or other small parts coming off, even with dissimilar
materials.  I also use it to tack parts in position before
I apply CA, where getting them positioned and aligned is
very tricky.

Todd Sullivan.