It’s a crystal clear solvent cement and has a lot of uses in modeling. But it’s definitely not white glue as you said. I have used it for installing window glazing and works well.
The tiny tip makes it easy to put it where you need it.

Pete

On Feb 6, 2019, at 1:29 PM, Charles Happel via Groups.Io <cghappel2001=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Has anyone tried what Micro-Mark sells as watch crystal cement? From the description, It sounds similar to what you are describing, and is definitely not white glue.
Chuck Happel

Make crime pay. Become a lawyer. Will Rogers

On Wed, 2/6/19, Todd Sullivan via Groups.Io <sullivant41=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Canopy Cement
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, February 6, 2019, 10:45 AM

I have been using Barge
cement in the blue tube, available from ACE hardware stores
(may have to special order it, but it's in their
catalog) using the same technique that you use, applied in
sparing amounts with a round toothpick. It's
bullet-proof, and I have had no problems with roof running
boards or other small parts coming off, even with dissimilar
materials. I also use it to tack parts in position before
I apply CA, where getting them positioned and aligned is
very tricky.

Todd Sullivan.