From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Roger Huber via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2019 11:56 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] What cars can you ID in this one?

Sorry, but I can't ID it. But don't you just love these old B&W photos? Such depth and detail!

Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works

On Thursday, February 7, 2019, 10:51:27 AM CST, Gatwood, Elden J SAD <elden.j.gatwood@...> wrote:

Blockedhttps://historicpittsburgh.org/islandora/object/pitt%3A8223.5798.RR/from_search/ca8e58282d44cbd9569f726020dc8d50-149

There's a PRR X26 and GRA in front....what is that ACL car? Can you ID any others?

Site: Pittsburgh's Southside downstream of the Liberty Bridge and PRR's Panhandle bridge with Monon tower in the wye...

Elden Gatwood