From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Gatwood, Elden J SAD
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2019 1:23 PM
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] FW: strange freight car photo

Group;

What is the provenance of this freight car? And why does it not have any
reporting marks?

https://historicpittsburgh.org/islandora/object/pitt%3A715.05401.CP/from_sea
rch/ca8e58282d44cbd9569f726020dc8d50-177

And what on earth is going on down the track there; figures in white doing
what?

Photos of reality sometimes challenge belief....

Elden Gatwood