Re: Soo Line Wood Boxcars #100-444 / Accurail 7000 Series Kitbash #100-444

Sean Murphy

Dennis,
Thanks for the recommendation although Ken Soroos' email didn't come through.

Lester,
I just started following your blog and I really like your techniques for turning cheap cars into excellent models, The resin car looks great! I look forward to your post on it!

Why no major manufacturer has produced this signature car is beyond me. The resin cars are too expensive and rare and I would bet that there is a demand for them. Being a GN modeler, I am spoiled for choice when it comes to prototypical cars available. Modeling smaller midwest roads is certainly not easy.