bonsallscalecarshops D&RGW Gondolas

Bill Welch

I remember seeing these 2-3 years ago and thought they had a lot of potential but at the time wondered if they would have been seen offline and in the Southeaster states. Can someone comment please?

Regarding the various lengths, which length was most numerous? Regarding the material used for the casting, dies it carve easily or is it brittle as I notice the grabs are cast on the model?

Here is the link to the Ebay store selling the kits: https://www.ebay.com/sch/bonsallscalecarshops/m.html?item=233119600549&hash=item364702cfa5%3Ag%3AcYIAAOSwuvpcTSWw%3Ark%3A1%3Apf%3A0&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Bill Welch