Re: Soo Line Wood Boxcars #100-444 / Accurail 7000 Series Kitbash #100-444

John,

Sorry for the late reply on your message.  I think you might mean a different SOO series, since the only howe truss cars on the Monon were 36 footers.  The pilot model for 1100 series Accurail showed in Monon paint would be close, but as others have said you would need to substitute the fishbelly underframe from their double sheathed cars; something I will do to get those 'Stores Dept' cars I need.  Which raises the question: how many 36 foot single sheathed cars had a fishbelly underframe?

Best Regards,

Mike Aufderheide