From: vapeurchapelon <j.markwart@...>
To: main <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Feb 10, 2019 5:56 am
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] D&RGW coal train, which cars appropriate?

Hello friends,

lots of thanks for your input!

Richard, afaik the bonsallscalecarshops model is exactly the same type car I already have from W&R.

Many thanks Tim for your comment on the composite sides gon! Some hours ago I compared one of my Red Caboose models with the Precision Scale Brass model linked yesterday - and (to me) they are virtually identical. :-)

Garth, many thanks for your input! Seems that I should try to find a photo of one of the Pressed Steel Car Co. 46000-46499 40-foot, 10-inch GS gondolas, maybe these are (almost) similar to the linked UP and SP steel side gons?

Did D&RGW not have USRA composite side gondolas?

Thanks again and greetings

Johannes

Gesendet: Samstag, 09. Februar 2019 um 23:33 Uhr
Von: "Richard Townsend via Groups.Io" <richtownsend@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io

It's too bad you have to have brass, because the 3D printed gondolas from bonsallscalecarshops on eBay otherwise fit your D&RGW train.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR