Six weeks until RPM-East!

Eric Hansmann

It is time to make your RPM-East plans and rekindle your modeling efforts! Six weeks remain until this gathering in suburban Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. There will be plenty of action March 22 & 23.

  • two days of prototype and model presentations
  • a large display room to share your modeling efforts and learn new techniques
  • a variety of vendors selling goods for prototype modeling
  • Thursday evening operating sessions on local model railroads
  • an informal Saturday buffet
  • Sunday model railroad layouts to visit

The last day for $35 early-bird registration is March 1st.

An informal Saturday banquet is $29.

There is a special hotel room rate of $95 per night.

Registration forms, hotel information and more can be found at the RPM-East website:

http://hansmanns.org/rpm_east/index.htm

We have over 30 modelers and historians committed to presentations for our meet. Several presentation titles have been posted to our website.

Set your schedule and register now for RPM-East!

Eric Hansmann

RPM-East Publicity and Web Guy