From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim O'Connor
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 4:26 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Seeking Help On An SP Auto Car

Bill as far as I know, the cars had rectangular panel roofs. This one does.

Tim

On 2/12/2019 9:10 PM, WILLIAM PARDIE wrote:

I posted this question a short time back an it is p mb e of the very few times that I did not receive a response.  I am doing a Sunshine kit of a Southern Pacific A-50-16 40' auto car.  It has been in my pipeline for a while.

This is a good thing as I assembled  the body with a flat panel roof.  I recently learned that the car needed a diagonal panel roof and Andy Carlson came to my rescue.  I remember receiving some information earlier that the kit under frame was not correct.  Can anyone direct me to some accurate information an the under frame (cross members and appliance) layout.

I hope to have better luck this time.

Bill Pardie

Sterling, Massachusetts