From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim O'Connor
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 6:37 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Truck Journal Conversions

largest image I could find -

https://www.rapidotrains.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Rapido-102061.jpg

On 2/12/2019 9:04 PM, Rich C via Groups.Io wrote:

Steve, Rapido makes them

Rich Christie

HO Scale Freight Car Trucks - Rapido Trains Inc.

HO Scale Freight Car Trucks Rapido offers a variety of HO scale Freight car Trucks, all equipped with our own fr...

On Tuesday, February 12, 2019, 7:35:16 PM CST, StephenK <thekays100@...> wrote:

It seems to me that many moons ago MDC made an AAR-style truck with the journal box doors removed to represent a conversion to roller bearings.   I needed a pair for a project I did (a Conrail GSC depressed center flat car).  If I remember correctly, I found a pair on True-Line trains website and got them thru them.   They aren't there now though....

Steve Kay

Sterling, Massachusetts