Bad Ladder Day

Walter Cox

They show up on ebay from time to time. I picked up a couple recently at reasonable prices.
Walt

In a message dated 2/16/2019 8:24:06 AM Eastern Standard Time, ron.merrick@... writes:

I built one of those Walthers URTX reefers.  It was a good car, for its day, and the Duryea underframe was somewhat well represented, at least the crossbearers, but there was no draft gear extension.  My cure for that was probably not as sophisticated as what I would do now.

If I could lay my hands on a kit, I'd probably now build another one.  The model was later reissued in a fully assembled version, with the usual assortment of fairly bogus paint schemes.

Ron Merrick