I have a single RTR Intermountain undec USRA Gondola

Andy Carlson

Hi-

I have a new Intermountain undecorated factory assembled USRA gondola, IMRC #46697 offered for purchase.

IMRC list is $32, I am offering this car for $27, and I pay USPS 1st class mail to the US. I accept checks and money orders. With a small fee, I accept PayPal. If interested, I suggest contacting me off-list, please, at <midcentury@...>

This may be the only factory assembled undec freight car at Intermountain. This car is new and never has been removed from its packaging.
Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA