From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy Carlson
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 4:57 PM
To: STMFC <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] I have a single RTR Intermountain undec USRA Gondola

Hi-

I have a new Intermountain undecorated factory assembled USRA gondola, IMRC #46697 offered for purchase.

IMRC list is $32, I am offering this car for $27, and I pay USPS 1st class mail to the US. I accept checks and money orders. With a small fee, I accept PayPal. If interested, I suggest contacting me off-list, please, at <midcentury@...>

This may be the only factory assembled undec freight car at Intermountain. This car is new and never has been removed from its packaging.

Thanks,

-Andy Carlson

Ojai CA