Re: Throwback Tuesday: Rail Road Progress Hopper Kits

O Fenton Wells

They do look good Dave, thanks for sharing.
Fenton

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 12:08 PM Dave Boss <daveboss1976@...> wrote:
Hello
                I have here a couple of Rail Progress cars that I built back in the late 1980s when these cars first came out as accurate hopper car kits for the times. I did add some details to enhance the models that didn't come with the kits. I've had these at RPM meets in the past but I have over heard folks commenting that they thought they were nicely detailed Bowser kits.

            Dave

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 9:25 AM Bill Welch <fgexbill@...> wrote:
I would love to one of these built up, I remember the ads but without seeing one close up, I was always reluctant to give them a try.

Bill Welch

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd