Re: MDT 6000 Series Roof Question

tyesac@aol.com

Nelson,

The way the Sunshine kits were packaged, they would contain only the one roof per kit, so there would be no second roof to trade.

Tom Casey 
Nelson Moyer (npmoyer@...)To:you (Bcc) + 1 more Details

Nelson Moyer npmoyer@...Hide
To main@RealSTMFC.groups.io main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Cc
Bcc
Slideshow
Thanks, Tom. I’ll look into the SFRD Rr5-9 cars and see what I find. I don’t have any SFRD kits to do a direct comparison (except the new RCW kits). Maybe somebody out that built the Rr 5-9 with a steel roof would part with the wood roof?

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Madden via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 4:09 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] MDT 6000 Series Roof Question

I was under the impression that the Sunshine MDT/NRC wood reefers were from the same family as the Sunshine Santa Fe Rr 5-9, 11 wood reefers. The Santa Fe ones came with either a replacement panel steel roof or a "wood roof". The latter has 11 seam caps and hatch mounts.

Tom Madden

-----Original Message-----
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Feb 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Thanks, Tom. I’ll look into the SFRD Rr5-9 cars and see what I find. I don’t have any SFRD kits to do a direct comparison (except the new RCW kits). Maybe somebody out that built the Rr 5-9 with a steel roof would part with the wood roof?

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Madden via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 4:09 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io

I was under the impression that the Sunshine MDT/NRC wood reefers were from the same family as the Sunshine Santa Fe Rr 5-9, 11 wood reefers. The Santa Fe ones came with either a replacement panel steel roof or a "wood roof". The latter has 11 seam caps and hatch mounts.

Tom Madden

Join main@RealSTMFC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.