From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Madden via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 4:09 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] MDT 6000 Series Roof Question

I was under the impression that the Sunshine MDT/NRC wood reefers were from the same family as the Sunshine Santa Fe Rr 5-9, 11 wood reefers. The Santa Fe ones came with either a replacement panel steel roof or a "wood roof". The latter has 11 seam caps and hatch mounts.

Tom Madden

Thanks, Tom. I’ll look into the SFRD Rr5-9 cars and see what I find. I don’t have any SFRD kits to do a direct comparison (except the new RCW kits). Maybe somebody out that built the Rr 5-9 with a steel roof would part with the wood roof?

Nelson Moyer