Re: Proctor & Gamble Tank Cars

Tim O'Connor

That's a great image Jeff I wish I could find a higher resolution view... there are lots of images
online but I can't find a better one of that facility. Here's another P&G building in St Louis.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5267/5646992577_680913d9be_b.jpg

Tim O'

On 2/22/2019 1:15 PM, Aley, Jeff A wrote:
Indeed, P&G made a lot of soap. As you know, soaps can be made with many different kinds of oil - coconut, palm, etc.
One of their products was a soap made with a mixture of PALM oil and OLIVE oil -- PALMOLIVE.

Attached is an aerial photo of the P&G factory in Kansas City, KS. You can see many tank cars were present (though none are identifiable from this altitude).

Regards,

-Jeff

Armourdale04.jpg: https://RealSTMFC.groups.io/g/main/attachment/162355/0
--