Re: Twin Star Cars


I've received my parts for the Chrysler truck conversion.  The part includes the shock absorber and two of the truck springs.  It's obvious that the part slides into a newly created void in the truck.  My question is:  Which truck?

I'd prefer not to guess.  I assume the part was designed to fit a particular model.  So I'm asking which one.

Do you use a sprung truck, and remove the springs?  Do you carve out some or all of the springs on a one-piece?  Sounds like fun with Delrin.

What should I do to use these parts?


Edward Sutorik

Join to automatically receive all group messages.