Re: Palace Poultry Car Color

Brad Andonian

Tim,

I have done quite a few of overlands o scale versions.     Most were yellow car sides with red ends and roof.   It appears that Mudd and others lessees used Pullman green and white at times.   I can send images to you at some point.    I added racks and hand painted chickens for a couple car interiors...
The o scale resource magazine has an article I submitted in last summers issue.

Cheers,
Brad Andonian

On Tuesday, February 26, 2019, 5:39 AM, Tim Meyer <floridatenwheeler@...> wrote:

Hi All

I am looking for recommendations on the color of the Palace Poultry car colors.

I contacted Kristin Dummler and she informed me that a person approach her after her RPM presentation last October and mention he has the actual Palace car drawings and specifications. But they have not contacted her to provide the information.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tim Meyer