From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of william darnaby
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 2:08 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Throwback Tuesday: The Lindberg Line

The reefer has short doors like a meat reefer.  Some 30 or more years ago I picked up 4 or 5 at a swap and did some simple upgrades…consistent with my limited knowledge at the time…and turned them into Armour (TRAX) cars.  They would be considered stand-ins, I’m sure, by todays standards but they are still in regular use in my sessions.

Bill