From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Douglas Harding
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 4:41 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Palace Poultry Car Color

Here is a screen capture from Kristen’s PowerPoint, which shows several variations in Poultry Car paint schemes.

The two Poultry Palace cars show a light colored body, one has dark entry and ends, the other has light entry and ends.

Like Kristen, I have nothing beyond the John White quote about color.

Doug  Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org