Re: Throwback Tuesday: The Lindberg Line

jczzo126 CocuzzaT

The Revell / Concor gondola was also produced (first?) by Fleischmann, spelling probably not correct.  I have 2 of these, and 2 Revell's and 1 Concor, they are all identical as far as the body goes, but one of the Revell's and both Fleischmann's have metal  underframes with metal sprung trucks. One of the Fleischmann's came with solid metal trucks, unsprung, but with springs in the sideframes.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 8:14 PM Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:
I bought a pair of the Lindbergh gons several years ago. IIRC, they follow an Erie coal gondola prototype.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN