From: Eric Hansmann <eric@...>
To: main <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Feb 27, 2019 5:45 am
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Throwback Tuesday: The Lindberg Line

Thanks for the data, Richard! I've been told many times that there are published plans for the Erie gondolas but none of the folks recalled where they were published.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On February 26, 2019 at 9:10 PM "Richard Townsend via Groups.Io" <richtownsend@...> wrote:

They do. A photo of the prototype, plus plans, are in the 1940 Car Builders Cyclopedia, pages 236-37. The car in the photo is Erie 44000. It has drop doors.

Also, I need to correct myself regarding the Lindberg stock car. The article I referred to was in the January 1991 RMC, pages 86-87: "Build a Milwaukee Road stock car" by John Swanson.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR