From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill Keene via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 3:32 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] ATSF Bx56

Paul,

Thanks for sharing your efforts. Very good efforts, I might add. Also, like what has been said, I too like the mixed doors. Great way to add variety.

I was just out in the garage putting more kits and stuff on the shelves and noticed that there was a Sunshine Bx-56 kit “hiding” in the cabinet. I will keep the photos of your progress for reference.

Cheers & Happy Modeling,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Feb 27, 2019, at 7:08 AM, Paul Doggett via Groups.Io <paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Some progress on a Sunshine ATSF Bx56

Just need to drill about 76 #79 holes 🤪🤪🤪

Paul Doggett England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

<image1.jpeg><image2.jpeg>