Re: Mid 1950's Oscar Mayer Refrigerated Cars

Bryian Sones

Thanks Bruce, is the Rapido 37' reefer a good representation of a URTX  leased to Oscar Mayer or Swift
or should I just start with a Lifelike car?

Bryian Sones
Union Pacific Prototype Modeler
Murrieta, CA

On Friday, March 1, 2019 8:52 AM, Bruce Smith <smithbf@...> wrote:

Bryian,

Check out the Shake n’ Take project from a few years ago ;)

Regards
Bruce

Bruce F. Smith
Auburn, AL

On Mar 1, 2019, at 10:49 AM, Bryian Sones via Groups.Io <bryian.sones@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I'm looking to start a build project to model refrigerated cars that wore the Oscar Mayer Paint schemes in the mid 1950's
I would like to get your input on the following:

  • Sources for reference material
  • Photos
  • Accurate models or good starting point suggestions.

Thank You,