From: Bryian Sones via Groups.Io <bryian.sones@...>
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Mar 1, 2019 3:43 pm
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Mid 1950's Oscar Mayer Refrigerated Cars

Richard I think  Red Caboose printed the Mather Reefer in the Oscar Mayer scheme but I wasn't sure about accuracy of the car.
I think it was the Red Caboose  RC-1010c?

Bryian Sones
Union Pacific Prototype Modeler
Murrieta, CA

On Friday, March 1, 2019 3:32 PM, Richard Townsend via Groups.Io <richtownsend@...> wrote:

One thing you can do is get a Red Caboose Mather reefer and put Tichy decals on it.  The Life-Like (Varney) reefer is a Swift prototype though it has been offered in Oscar Mayer lettering. MDC also offered some Oscar Mayer shorty reefers that can be reasonable stand-ins.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR