From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2019 3:12 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Help me design a new Grab Iron Bending Jig

LOL. Bruce, read the comment on that page - "useless" for HO scale.

But like I said, AMB and Tichy already make them specifically for HO scale.

And, well, it ain't exactly rocket science to make one for ourselves. :-)

If I recall correctly, the others also provide for corner grabs.

On 3/1/2019 11:42 AM, Bruce Smith wrote:
Gang,

Sounds like you mean this:
www.micromark.com
Make Perfect Grab Irons for Your Train, Aircraft, Truck and Military Models If you've ever tried to make your own grab irons by eyeballing and bending wire into shape with a plier, you already know that it's almost impossible to make any two exactly alike.

Regards

Bruce

Sterling, Massachusetts