Re: Mid 1950's Oscar Mayer Refrigerated Cars

Bryian Sones

Doug,

The photo of the RSM URTX 66215, is this the same car as the PFE R-40-26?

Bryian Sones
Union Pacific Prototype Modeler
Murrieta, CA

On Friday, March 1, 2019 8:56 PM, Brian Carlson via Groups.Io <prrk41361@...> wrote:

I think Bruce got several emails crossed. The Rapido reefer is fine for Oscar Mayer.  It needs sidesill modes for swift.

Brian J. Carlson

On Mar 1, 2019, at 11:16 PM, Bruce Smith <smithbf@...> wrote:

Bryain,

Nope... it's a 37' kit bash starting with the 40' Accurail wood reefer.

Regards,
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL