Re: Easy way to fold Yarmouth ladder styles.

Tim O'Connor

Scott,

Those are nice tools. I think I bought mine (slightly different) from Pierre at one of the Lisle meets.

I also have a pair of Tamiya "bending pliers"

On 3/2/2019 12:04 AM, Scott wrote:
I got a "photo etch elbow bender" from UMM USA and it works great folding the styles.  I can fold one in less then a minute.  The bender goes past 90° so the stile ends up at 90° in a nice crisp fold.  It also works great for small stuff like roofwalk supports from Plano.  Thought I would share that as it really  takes the frustration out of folding them.

Scott McDonald

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts