Re: Scratchbuilding a car in styrene

Fred Jansz

Bill & Bill,
This groups technical facilities give us the possibility to add a 'link'.
Therefore my thank you to Tony starts with a BLUE Slater's, which (blue) indicates a link to the Slater's site has been added.
Click on the word Slayer's and magic! you end up on Slater's site.
Bill, your link is not clickable.
If you mark the lign: https://www.slatersplastikard.com/plastikard/plasticRod.php with your cursor and copy it, then click on the link icon above in the menu and paste the copied line in the field, the link to Slater's has been made.
And is clickable for the rest of us.
Maybe I'm telling you all the obvious, no offence, just a hint.
best regards,
Fred Jansz