Re: Sorry, Bill

Garth Groff <sarahsan@...>

Bill,

I have a set of Andy's castings. I would never consider having them copied. If Fred wants to make new masters from scratch, I would be interested in purchasing castings. Otherwise, I am not part of any plan to make copies of Andy's work Best to keep my name out of this discussion.

Garth

On 3/6/19 1:03 PM, Bill Welch wrote:
Sorry Andy but you owe me no apology. I was suggesting that Garth after agreement w/Fred send the casting to Andrew to copy, but maybe they can work out an arrangement for you to copy them for Fred. Or maybe Fred could pay you a fee for permission to copy them.

Bill Welch