From: Bruce Smith
Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2019 2:57 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Can Anyone identify the gondola coupled to the MP blister sided gondola?

Ralph,

It certainly looks like CG 39623 is a ventilated boxcar, but given the light paint and dark stencil, I think that it might be in company service and not revenue service.

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL

On Mar 7, 2019, at 1:50 PM, Ralph W. Brown <rbrown51@...> wrote:

Hi Claus,

Good eye.  Now that you’ve brought them to our attention, I can see them too.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what looks to be CG 39623 shown to the left of the water tower?  A ventilated boxcar perhaps?

Pax,

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966