Re: Private Name SS Box Car 1536

O Fenton Wells

Very nice Lester, thanks for sharing
Fenton

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 9:09 AM Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...> wrote:
I finished converting a plastic single-sheathed  box car incorrect for the Soo Line box car it was lettered for into a private name home road box car.   The writeup includes a few tips on lettering removal, milling running boards, and weathering.  Photos and writeup of building and finishing  Minneapolis & Northland SS Box Car 1536 are now on my blog I started to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following:

Lester Breuer

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd