From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Hammill
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 11:09 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] BLI Tank Cars - Other prototypes?

Oh, that's right. They are similar, but have a different dome/bonnet and they are jacketed. Darn.

Well, I'll still find something to do with these cars, and I'll have to beg Frank to run some more!

Thanks -

Randy

Randy Hammill
Modeling the New Haven Railroad 1946-1954 | https//:blog.newbritainstation.com