Terry Wegmann R-30-18 and 19 kits

Andy Carlson

Hello-

I have two of my last black Hardware Wegmann R-30-18 HO styrene kits. These have the Equipco fan.

These two kits lack any underfloor/frame parts, and would be good uses with Tichy underframes or with a Red Caboose Bettendorf PFE frame scavenged from an RC PFE kit. A wood running board for a -18 is included. The buyer will need a Plano metal running board for the -19.

Purchase both of these Wegmann R-30-18 kits for $75 which includes shipping to the US. If interested, contact me off-list at <midcentury@...> I accept checks and money orders. With a small fee, PayPal is welcomed.

Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA