From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of William Hirt
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 8:50 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] NKP Consist

I showed the consist doc to several people today. One repeated question was the cars that showed SKINS as their contents. One suggestion was the load was to be used as sausage casings and another suggestion was to make pork rinds (assuming the load was pork skins). Both cars were going to Stoneham MA on the B&M. Anyone have more insight into this?

Bill Hirt

On 3/11/2019 11:55 AM, Brian Carlson via Groups.Io wrote:
While going thru some NKP docs I found the attached NKP consist from
1957. A lot of meat as expected. Routings are shown too. All sort of
neat stuff, including dog food in reefers. May the discussion commence.

Brian J Carlson, P.E.
Cheektowaga NY 14227