Re: NKP Consist

Jack Mullen

Schuyler and group,

Assuming the "SKINS" are destined for shoemaking, I'd bet on pigskin.
The numbers in column A are station numbers. They appear to be the originating point on NKP. The more frequent ones are 2446, Madison IL and 1416 Peoria IL.  The NKP Historical Society has a 1950s list of stations online, which I used. Thanks, NKP folks!
The interchange points for cars destined offline are in column E: 1090 Lima OH, and 0 Buffalo. Haven't looked up the others yet.  I'm a bit puzzled by your mention of Binghamton.

Jack Mullen