From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Hammill
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 10:02 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] BLI Tank Cars - Other prototypes?

Yeah, there's a siding on the maps in New Britain that's either for New Britain Water Works, or in later years, City of New Britain storeyard. Unfortunately, it didn't quite fit on the layout. It makes me want to go see if I can squeeze it in, though. At the very least, I can have the cars come to the yard, "to be delivered" at a later date. And they'll be on through trains to Hartford, etc.

Thanks!

Randy

Randy Hammill
Modeling the New Haven Railroad 1946-1954 | https//:blog.newbritainstation.com