Re: Missouri Pacific 50-foot SS DD: Modeling from MDC

mopacfirst

Those are really good detail shots, especially showing the two-level Dalman trucks.  Those weren't available when this car first appeared, and maybe I didn't notice the difference, but I used the Roundhouse truck on this and a few other cars of similar era because it had the sort of roundness to the sideframe that some of these older trucks had.  I also notice these are drop grabs on the end right and side left corners, not sure what's on mine.
Regarding the wood doors, I will note this car was repacked at Lesperance St. (MP in St. Louis) 3-45.

Ron Merrick