Re: Throwback Thursday: Ambroid PRR Class R7 Reefer

Tim O'Connor

Ben

I remember that one - my Dad built many Ambroid and Quality Craft kits when
I was a teen. Imagine my distress when I found out that he sold them all in the late
1980's when he decided to "get out of the hobby". He sold his books too - bound
volumes of every Trains and Model Railroader up through the 1960's, and a dozen
builder cyclopedias... He regretted it, and later re-stocked up on kits (that I inherited)
but he never built another model! :-(

Tim O'

On 3/13/2019 10:07 AM, Benjamin Hom wrote:
Ambroid PRR Class R7 reefer ad, February 1959 issue of Model Railroader.

Ben Hom

Attachments:

_

Sterling, Massachusetts