From: Lester Breuer
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 2:09 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Private Name SS Box Car 1536

I finished converting a plastic single-sheathed  box car incorrect for the Soo Line box car it was lettered for into a private name home road box car.   The writeup includes a few tips on lettering removal, milling running boards, and weathering.  Photos and writeup of building and finishing  Minneapolis & Northland SS Box Car 1536 are now on my blog I started to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer