Re: Missouri Pacific 50-foot SS DD: Modeling from MDC

Donald B. Valentine

     Somewhere around here, Fenton, I've got an MDC MoPac car that has been modified to look more like that
in the two photos; i.e. the side sills have been trimmed, details of the end door closing mechanism improved and
grabs replaced with wire, etc. It did not take a lot of time and really looks quite convincing. I'll see if it can be found
this weekend and also post a photo to give you a comparison of two different modified MDC cars. Certainly one of
MDC's more worthwhile offerings. I have the T&P and W.P. cars still to do and at least one other as well.

Cordially, Don Valentine