From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of mofwcaboose via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 8:08 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] modeling a crane question

This crane was built by Browning Engineering Company in 1911 as Illinois Traction 830.  Capacity was 43,500 pounds- less than 22 tons. It later became Illinois Terminal 01, as is obvious from the photographs.

The Tichy crane is a 120-tonner and much too large in all dimensions. so that it would be nearly useless as a starting point for a model.

John C. La Rue, Jr.

Bonita Springs, FL