Thinning the Herd

Rossiter, Mark W <Mark.Rossiter@...>

Like many of you, I am taking a hard look at my stash of unbuilt resin kits and have decided that there are some I am never going to get around to building for a variety of reasons.  I am offering up the following kits:

  1. West Shore Line Kit #9002 – 1946 New York Central Despatch shops-built Class LO 70-ton covered hopper.  Includes instructions and decals.  This is an EARLY flat kit made of blonde-colored resin.  I’m guessing it was made by Funaro and Camerlengo for Central Hobby Supply in East Syracuse, NY.     $10.00 plus shipping to your zip code.

  2. West Shore Line Kit #9602 – B&O M53 Wagontop box car with ‘Plain’ door.  One-piece body made of newer white-colored resin.  Includes instructions, decals and separate details.  I’m guessing it was made by Funaro and Camerlengo for Central Hobby Supply in East Syracuse, NY.  $20.00 plus shipping to your zip code.

  3. West Shore Line Kit #9501 – B&O N-34 Round Roof (Wagontop) covered hopper.  Mostly one-piece body made of newer white-colored resin.  Includes instructions, decals, plastic trucks and wheels and separate details.  I’m guessing it was made by Funaro and Camerlengo for Central Hobby Supply in East Syracuse, NY.  $20.00 plus shipping to your zip code.

  4. Yankee Clipper Models Kit # CP1929 – Canadian Pacific 1929 ‘Mini’ box car.  This is an EARLY flat kit made of white-colored resin.  I’m guessing it was made by Funaro and Camerlengo for Yankee Clipper Models.  Includes instructions, decals and detail parts.            $15.00 plus shipping to your zip code.

  5. Funaro & Camerlengo Kit #6930 -  B&O M53 Wagontop box car with ‘Plain’ door.  (1937-1980’s).  Newer kit with one-piece body made of white-colored resin.  Includes instructions, decals and separate details.  $25.00 plus shipping to your zip code.

  6. Funaro & Camerlengo Kit #6932 -  B&O M53 Wagontop box car with Youngstown door.  (1949-1980’s).  Newer kit with one-piece body made of white-colored resin.  Includes instructions, decals and separate details.  $25.00 plus shipping to your zip code.

I will gladly combine shipping for multiple kits.  Please reply OFFLINE to mrossiter327@....